- Be a Man for Jesus We surrender ourselves to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We honor Him through the rich sacramental life of the Church and obedience to God's Word as revealed in Sacred Scripture and articulated by the living Tradition of the Church.
- Be a Man for Others We reach out, creating vital relationships with other men, recognizing the need for support and accountability in keeping our commitment to Christ and the Church.
- Be a Man of Integrity We strive daily to live out the moral demands of our Christian faith and the call to be men of integrity.
- Be a Man of Forgiveness and Discipline We strengthen our families and relationships through forgiveness and love as called for by the Scriptures.
- Be a Man of Prayer and Responsibility We encourage one another to be men of prayer. We pray daily for others. We give God praise and thanksgiving as we prayerfully seek to discern God’s will for our lives.
- Be a Man of Humility and Love We reach out beyond all racial, cultural and denominational barriers to men and women of all ages and walks of life, demonstrating the power of unity in Christ and the Church.
- Be a Man on a Mission We commit ourselves to changing the world by proclaiming the Gospel through a lifestyle and public witness that embodies Jesus; we build up “The Body of Christ".
Catholic Men’s Fellowship of California is a ministry sanctioned by The Catholic Church.
Please contact us to learn more about participating in our CMF events and becoming a member. Learn about our Ambassador program for men who wish to become active in leadership roles in their respective Diocesan areas.